Wednesday 15 January 2014

Christmas Eve

On Christmas Eve I went to dinner at the house of my cousins ​​on the father. For dinner was baked chicken. My cousins ​​are all older 18 and some of them left after dinner, but I spent the night with family and I had a great time.


New Year's Eve


I pass all the morning of New Year's Eve buying food. At night I went home to Andrés. For dining we had snacks. When it was almost 12 we already had everything ready: cotillones, grapes (in my case sweets) and the TV on. At the end of the chimes we all scream: Happy New Year! Parents danced all night and we all celebrate the new year. I went back to my house 3am. 

                      New Year

The New Year's Day I didn't do anything special. I spent all day at home and in pyjamas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment