Thursday 29 January 2015

My dream house

I would like to live in a big house in the outskirts of Los Ángeles, around Hollywood.
I would like to live in a quiet neighborhood about 5 minutes from downtown.
It would be a house neither too modern nor too old; a normal and cosy house.
It would have a large living room with wooden floor and a fireplace. On the wall there would be a picture window overlooking a large garden with a swimming pool and a tree house; the front yard would be open.
My bedroom would have a big waterbed, a plasma TV and a minibar. There would have a bookshelf wich behind it would have a secret room with stairs to the attic. Apart of other types of lightning it would be lit up with christmas lights, and on the wall would have some posters.
The kitchen would be modern, and in the ceiling of the dinning room would have a chandelier.
I also would like to have a home cinema, a large aquarium, a home spa and a slide that leads to a game room. There would have a huge shelf for books, series, films and vinyls, and som objects of the house would be retro or set in the fifties and vintage.

And that would be my dream house.

No comments:

Post a Comment