Thursday 29 January 2015

If my house was burning...


If my house was burning I would take my dog Sombra becouse i love it very much and my computer becouse I have a lot of information and photos in them. I also would take my DVD of my favourite series: “Glee” and “American Horror Story” becouse I love them very much and it mean a lot to me becouse is the only thing that comforts me when I'm sad or angry.

If my house was on fire I also would take my phone and its charger to keep contacts and call the fire department for help.

Then I would take some clothes to dress for the next days of the fire, and my money becouse I would need it to buy things and a new house.

But the most important thing I would take with me out of the house is my family becouse I love them very much and they are the most important persons to me.


And this is what I would take if my house was burning.

Carlos

No comments:

Post a Comment